The State of the Hebrews
To continue the great work that our ancestors started and to established the Hebrewic history.
1. Declare the people that spoke with the Father to establish His covenant.
2. Identify Hebrews and others that are called people today.
3. Have common ground with other nations, people and cultures.
4. Reveal the truth of the establishments of our founding fore-fathers.
5. Research truth and secrets of the Divine Creator and why the call to the Hebrews.
6. Establish the connective link between each of us by spiritual and physical.
7. To gain all knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of spiritual discernment and leadership to assist the Hebrewan people to the promise giving to the Hebrew forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob by the Father.
Our declaration begins, “When, in the course of human events today, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the Earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men and women, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.”
"The courts required a state/nation to make financial reparation to his or her victims"
Restitution, redress, compensation, recompense, repayment, and atonement for the Hebrewian people.
"The victims (Hebrews are seeking reparation"
the compensation for war damage paid by a defeated state.
those ripped from their lands, beaten, enslaved, tortured, raped and killed,
hold accountable people that continue to lie and cover-up the truth about who we are.
the repayment and atonement to the families that built empires that other nations enjoy
redressing the rich history and strength of the Hebrewan people.
creating a relined of poverty for the Hebrews and withholding truths and heritage.
Join us as we address these colonization, slavery, and torture of the Hebrewan people and fight for the right to reparation for our families of today.